Saturday, May 19, 2007

Rollin Down The River With My Flame Thrower

"So do you think a baby could eat another baby, I mean honestly? like if baby a was next to baby b and the cop rolled in and one baby was gone its like, the cop wouldn't be obviously "oh, like baby a ate baby b" no, there's no way in hell, no the cop would would be like "baby a couldn't eat baby b it couldn't gum it to death!" so, possibly it's kinda like a baby couldn't eat another baby. so the other night I'm chillin and there's this leprachaun and he's covered in nacho cheese and he's like "oh damn, I'm covered in nacho cheese" and then tom sawyer rolls in with a flame thrower and I'm like "tom sawyer, what are you doin with a flame thrower?" and he's like "I don't know, just chillin, rollin down the river with my flame thrower." so anyway. kinda chillin. doin a little drinkin, gonna ride my bike, gotta meet my boo bear. peace out, I'm outie five thousand!"

left by a boy on 5/18/2007 at 11:33 pm, 302 area code

No comments: