Sunday, June 10, 2007

Boyfriend?

girl 1- "hi. this is um, funny, because, I'm calling, because I'm at a party, we're about to play beer bong"

girl 2- "HEEEEEYYYYY, RAAAAAHHHHHH!"

girl 1- "I don't know what to say, haha, but I can explain to you, that I um.... I've lost my child...
hu huh, haha, I lost my child, **** wants to make out with both my boyfriend- my boyfriend?"

girl 2- "**** has a boyfriend!! **** has a boyfriend!!!"

girl 1- "my ex-boyfriend? my husband! my husband and my brother. she wants to make out with my brother, and she's the kind of girl, she likes to rob the cradle a little bit, she into little boys, it's creepy, if you know what I mean."

girl 2- "HEY!!!! I hate you I don't know what to say.... vagina. I'm going to kidnap ****s son
in the middle of the night and take him home to my apartment. Or watch her where she sleeps or I might just come over to her house and bang on her door during the day..."

left by two girls on 6/9/2007 at 6:09 pm, 814 area code

No comments: