Thursday, June 21, 2007

Fat Girl In A Tight Dress

girl- "What's up bitches? oh my god!!! I just met Seth Green and it was the best thing in my life!! we went to the robot chicken star wars party thing and seth green was there, and there were all these really cool animators, man they were the RADDEST animators! But nobody cares about the animators! We only care about Seth Green!!! And he's so cute, and so tiny, I can see into his eyes he's so little! and he gave me a hug and he remembered my name! HEY! Here's *****!!"

boy- "heeeeeeey, what's going on? yeah we just hooked up at a party just chillin out playin some pool and seth green pulled ****s dress back up cause it was falling off her chest, he was noticing her large D cup breasts and uh yeah, and we miss ****, we miss her, we want her to come out to hollywood and celebrate cause we're on hollywood boulevard and stuck in traffic-"

girl- "FAT GIRL IN A TIGHT DRESS! we just saw a fat girl in a tight dress. we're stuck on hollywood boulevard, oh and the guy from the best week ever was there, the one who used to be real fat but lost a lot of weight? and the dude, I called him asain, but he's really phillipino and ***** says he a pacific islander but I think he made it up. OH, and I got real dark, on the beach, I think maybe as dark as my dad, oh and ***** beat me so I'm covered in bruises. ok, bye que pasa!!!"

left by two individuals on 6/18/2007 at 12:37 am, 215 area code

No comments: